The EU Debate – a broken down metaphor
If the EU was a broken down car, Nick Clegg would sit there in it, on the hard shoulder, thinking everything was just peachy. On the other hand, Nige Farage would flounce away in an extravagant pique, abandoning the vehicle on the side of the road.
Perhaps the grown up approach is to work together to try and find a way to fix the car?
- RT @STynesideGreens: We currently have a stale, one party state in #SouthTyneside Our communities need new, fresh ideas Only Green repre… 10 hours ago
- RT @resolutereader: Turns out that Prince Charles is a racist and an idiot. Who would have guessed? twitter.com/anitasethi/sta… 10 hours ago
- RT @RashidNix: It's easy being Green! https://t.co/clL7kFKTg1 10 hours ago
- RT @HolyroodTom: The list of MPs who opposed Theresa May's 2014 Immigration Act, which took away the Windrush generation's rights, is remar… 1 day ago
- RT @TynedaleGreens: When they tell you they fired missiles at #Syria because they care about Syrian children, remember they CHOSE to deny s… 4 days ago
- RT @JeanneBartram: Labour no better than the Tories I am afraid A local Labour Party is spreading lies about the Greens. Who needs the Tor… 5 days ago
- RT @davidschneider: The media right now. #SyriaStrikes https://t.co/Ugz1fLpery 6 days ago
- The BBC has two of its journalists on a roof in Beirut talking to each other. #SyriaStrikes 6 days ago
- RT @PeterStefanovi2: It’s kind of difficult to swallow that a Health Secretary who goes out of his way to claim 27p in expenses for a half-… 1 week ago
- RT @brianklaas: This aged poorly. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 1 week ago